Where can I get ONE?
ONEcards are issued on the Augustana Campus by Technology and Learning Services (TLS) located in the basement of the Forum (Augustana Campus Map). You must present valid government issued photo ID (drivers license, passport etc), and have your employee or student ID number.
Where can I use it?
In addition to ONEcard cash locations on the main campus in Edmonton, you can use your ONEcard at Augustana for:
- Printing & Photocopying in the Augustana Library Information Commons (IC)* and in the public computer labs
- Borrowing library books
- Athletic and fine art event attendance
- Food services (residence students only)
- Entry to the First Year Complex after hours
*You must add funds prior to printing, copying and doing laundry
How do I add funds?
- in person at the Augustana Finance Office (2-098 in the Forum) - minimum $5
- online at www.onecard.ualberta.ca
- login with your CCID and password to add funds using a major credit card (minimum $25 deposit)
- You can also check your balance and transaction history
- Transferring to the main campus? Keep your ONEcard - you will use the same card to access your accounts!