Update - May 3, 2018
The scheduled systems upgrades have been completed and all ONEcard Services are now available.
Please report any issues to the ONEcard office at 780-492-7924 or email@example.com
What is happening?
All ONEcard services will be unavailable starting May 1, 2018 at 3 :00pm until May 2, 2018, 8:00 am for scheduled system upgrades.
Why is this happening?
This service outage is necessary in order to upgrade the ONEcard system to allow for continued system support and to take advantage of new system features.
What is the impact?
The following services will be unavailable until 8:00 am on May 2, 2018:
- U-Pass sticker distribution in person,
- ONEcard deposits,
- Print/copy in libraries and labs,
- ONEcard laundry facilities,
- Point of Sale (POS) activity at remaining Dining Services locations,
- Point of Sale (POS) activity at Parking Services locations,
The following services will be unavailable until 10:00 am on May 2, 2018:
- New or replacement ONEcards.
The following services will be unavailable until 8:00 am on May 3, 2018:
- Online deposits,
- Online photo submissions,
- Online ONEcard account activity,
- Online balance and transaction history,
- Online report card lost function.
The following services should not be affected:
- Access to Van Vliet Centre and Lister Centre,
- Access to department controlled buildings and labs
Please refer to this page for all further updates to the project going forward.