Laptop Printing BETA
Due to the variety of operating systems available, the ONEcard office is unable to offer support for this service. Please contact the AICT helpdesk at 780-492-9400 or email@example.com for assistance with wireless printing or to report any problems.
Laptop printing will still be charged at the current rates.
At Rutherford Library, Google Chrome (Windows): will only print B&W, even when selecting colour. To override and print in colour, try Shift+Ctrl+P and then select colour.
- You must be connected to UWS to print from your laptop
- Even if you are physically in another location on campus when you select print, your document will be sent to the location specified in the print dialogue
- Documents will remain in the print queue for 30 minutes before being purged
- You must install print queues for each location you wish to print at and ensure you select the correct one (names may vary) in the print dialogue on your laptop
Instructions for Windows XP/Vista/7
Please start by reading the ReadMeWindows text file and follow the instructions.
- Wireless printing will only work if your laptop is running Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- There are 2 installer packages contained in each folder (one for 32bit and one for 64bit). You only need to install one for each printing location.
Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/7
Instructions for Mac OSX
Please start by reading the ReadMeMACOSX text file and follow the instructions. Installing the print queue on a Mac is a manual process so this is VERY IMPORTANT.
preliminary tests show that the 10.6 file works for 10.7
there are two files that need to be installed (read the ReadMe file!)
You only need to install print queues for locations you want to print to.
- If you are having problems with the installation, please re-read the ReadMe file
Drivers for Mac OSX